Shipping for Guitars
We usually ship via UPS fully insured. Shipping prices depend on the size, weight and value of the guitar being shipped. Feel free to contact us for a shipping quote and options.
We give all buyers a 48 hour approval period on all shipped guitars. During this 48 hour period, feel free to have merchandise inspected by any 3rd parties to validate authenticity. If you are not satisfied for any reason, send merchandise back for a refund of purchase price. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and original shipping will not be refunded.
Shipping for T-Shirts
For U.S. orders, you must have both a shipping address and credit card billing address within the United States in order to make a purchase. The issuing bank must also be based in the United States.
- $10.00 Priority Shipping
- Delivery within 3-4 Business Days
Express Shipping $19.95
- Delivery within 1-2 business days
- Signature may be required
- Weekend delivery may not be available
- International Shipping costs is $28.00 USD. If you would like your order shipped outside of the United States.
- All international orders are shipped via U.S.P.S.
- International shipping charges do not include taxes or duties. Please contact your local customs office to request details of these charges. By law we are required to disclose the full value of the package contents.
- International orders are subject to billing address verification, and must have the same billing and shipping address. Orders with a different billing and shipping addresses will not be processed.
- Delivery within 5-15 business days.
- Delivery charges will be accessed according to the carrier’s rates.
- Returns and Exchanges are not accepted on International orders (including Canada).
- Some of the countries we ship to:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Methods of Payment
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Credit Cards, Bank Wire, Cashier’s Check and PayPal.
At Norman’s Rare Guitars we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If, however, you should need to return an item (*see Exceptions), you may return merchandise within 10 days of receipt for a full refund, minus the shipping charges. *We do not refund original, or return shipping charges.
- Damaged/ Defective Goods: At Norman’s Rare Guitars, we are committed to selling only genuine merchandise. To that end, we employ several quality checks before an item is shipped. If you have received a damaged or defective item, please notify us by email within 3 days of receiving the order, at firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for a refund.